Gsdx9 better than Gsdx10?
If you want to play tales of abyss I can tell you for sure (at least from my experience) the it will run better with gsdx10
I had better frame rate,sharper visuals and not one damn problem with it running gsdx10

Sponsored links

@sasuketaichou:
Personally I think that if you have slowdowns in all games using D3D10 HW you have something wrong in your PC. You never mentioned your graphics card so I'm gonna assume you have a very slow one, in which case it wouldn't surprise me that you get lower speed (in fact in such case software would be faster sometimes depending on your CPU too).
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
first of all, thank u for all of your concerns bout this matter but still, my conclusion is final. it is based on what had i experienced. and differents from yours experienced.i get total 10% more in fps gsdx9 comparing with gsdx10. yup, my graphic card is slow but directx 10 made supposed to be a lot better than directx 9. didnt it gives support to my graphic card better than directx 9? y its called directx 10? because its surpassed directx 9. the only things that i noticed when using directx 10 is the graphic better not the speed or fps. again, thank u for all of your concerns Tongue .