Guilty Gear XX Accent Core Plus
Ok... I'm having huge problems.

Patch does not work for the NTSC-J version on either .96 or the latest beta.
Tried doing execute and run CD neither work, one doesn't run at all and the other stalls at the logo.

It is the japanese version of the game so i'm using japanese bios, i tried us bios and it didn't make a difference.

No matter what i do it will not skip the intro.

Sponsored links

American version works fine with whatever patches are out there. For some reason the version that supposedly works does not.

I am able to run it at 60 FPS while running 5 world of warcrafts, diablo 2 and broswer + internet etc.

With most of the speed up options i was able to get it to almost feel like i'm playing it offline but things like instant air dashes and other things slowed it down. Any tips? I did try with no other programs running as well, same problems.

Things like linking slayer's 5k x 3 were a bit difficult to do by sight so i had to rely on muscle memory... so any way i can increase the speed a bit more let me know.
(08-09-2010, 06:30 AM)iamgodtier Wrote: American version works fine with whatever patches are out there. For some reason the version that supposedly works does not.

Which version of PCSX2 are you using?

I tried PCSX2 0.9.8 R4600 (April 27 2011)
BIOS: USA v01.60(07/02/2002)

All settings on default.

Emulator always crashes on a grey screen (after booting PS2 OS I believe, after the "--whin--" Playstation logo)
I would say use one of the later SVN Releases 0.9.9 Smile
(12-21-2011, 02:53 PM)StriFe79 Wrote: I would say use one of the later SVN Releases 0.9.9 Smile

Thanks for the tip, I tried PCSX2 0.9.9 R5005, which was the latest SVN build at the time I downloaded it. Same result.

What I find somewhat irritating about PCSX2 is that it writes config data in my Documents directory. This makes keeping seperate configs for different versions of the emulator difficult. Every time I switch versions, I have to reassign the Plugin directory etc.

Is there a better way to handle this. I always install the binary versions, not the installers.
Binary versions always use the same directory for config data so you're doing something wrong...in any case create a blank txt file called "portable.ini" and put it in the folder your pcsx2.exe is (which should have been there with the binary versions). That will ensure everything gets stored in that folder
[Image: newsig.jpg]