Guitar Hero 2: 2 problems.
Hello friends!

I have two problems with PCSX2  in Guitar Hero 2: (Specs http://imgur.com/CLZBk16)

1) There are new fixes for the guitar controller? I have the original Guitar Hero guitar controller and it is really hard to play it without hammer on - pull off

2) I play the game at fullspeed 100% in software mode (my cpu is a beast I know eehehe) but the "roads of notes" in the center of the game is a lot more anticipated than the song and it really hurts my gaming experience.

Any fixes? Thanks!

EDIT: My preset is "Safe (faster)"

EDIT2: Yes! I resolved the first one just by toggle "guitar hero2 hack" and it works! but the second problem is here, is a lot anticipated! Any help please?

Sponsored links

(12-15-2015, 10:06 PM)frattatv Wrote: Hello friends!

I have two problems with PCSX2  in Guitar Hero 2: (Specs http://imgur.com/CLZBk16)

1) There are new fixes for the guitar controller? I have the original Guitar Hero guitar controller and it is really hard to play it without hammer on - pull off

2) I play the game at fullspeed 100% in software mode (my cpu is a beast I know eehehe) but the "roads of notes" in the center of the game is a lot more anticipated than the song and it really hurts my gaming experience.

Any fixes? Thanks!

EDIT: My preset is "Safe (faster)"

EDIT2: Yes! I resolved the first one just by toggle "guitar hero2 hack" and it works! but the second problem is here, is a lot anticipated! Any help please?

I think that for the anticipated notes problem, you must edit the latency in the audio plugin settings, try different values and see if you can fix it like that
|CPU| AMD Ryzen 7 1700X @3.85GHz                
|RAM| 2x8 DDR4 3200MHz Ballistix
|OS| Windows 10 Pro x64                               
|GPU| AMD Vega 64 Nitro+ 
(12-15-2015, 10:39 PM)Buckethell Wrote: I think that for the anticipated notes problem, you must edit the latency in the audio plugin settings, try different values and see if you can fix it like that

Oh yes thanks, that is a lot better!  Now I don't know if there is some lag or I just suck ahahaha, thanks!
(12-15-2015, 10:58 PM)frattatv Wrote: Oh yes thanks, that is a lot better!  Now I don't know if there is some lag or I just suck ahahaha, thanks!

Yes, there is lag, because latency can't be perfect on eumlators, i don't think it is fixable , unless you have very good PC