Guitar Hero 2 Custom Songs?
Is there ANY way of doing this on the pcsx2 at all?

Sponsored links

Is there a way on PS2?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(03-20-2015, 06:50 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Is there a way on PS2?

Yes, but I'm not sure how to do it on this emulator.
How do you do it on ps2?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
should work. i just watched 2 boring tutorials. i guess it's all the same as on the ps2. all guitarheroexplorer and the standard way to get some iso out of it. you just play it directly from the iso file... probably. does it not do that?
(03-20-2015, 08:06 AM)dabore Wrote: should work. i just watched 2 boring tutorials. i guess it's all the same as on the ps2. all guitarheroexplorer and the standard way to get some iso out of it. you just play it directly from the iso file... probably. does it not do that?

No idea Imma try that tomorrow, I'll let you know if it works.
I'm having so much problems with this, if anyone can help out or can explain that'd be great.
What is your problem ?
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
You'd have to manually edit the ISO but probably.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
Well, I'm using this guide here http://www.scorehero.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5925

And it tell me to use a cd dvd generator. So I downloaded it, but it tells me I'm over the recording time after I do all the steps?

Basically it's the normal ps2 guide but i just don't have to burn it on a disc.