Guitar Hero 3 Error
Exclamation 
hello i registered to this forum just for this. Ive been wanting to play my old games like Guitar hero and final fantasy. final fantasy series has been working great for me(considering i have the cd's). guitar hero 3 however....
Every cd i inserted it came out like stripes on screen, when i continue to play a song it have statics everywhere and people floating! every cd ive known does that. can anyone help me? Unsure

P.S i even order the cd's from amazon and other online shops since i want it so much. and no its not my cd player.

Sponsored links

(11-20-2013, 01:43 PM)Rashyz Wrote: "Every iso i download"

you are gonna regret saying that pal Mellow
read the forum rules about piracy.
[Image: cloudstrife696.png]  
 [Image: sig.gif]
(11-20-2013, 01:43 PM)Rashyz Wrote: [...]
final fantasy series has been working great for me(considering i have the cd's). guitar hero 3 however....
Every cd i inserted it
[...]
P.S i even order the cd's from amazon and other online shops since i want it so much. and no its not my cd player.

Even after your changes this sounds odd... (considering you have the cd's for final fantasy. but then not for guitar hero 3?)

Also you just ordered the cd's? Maybe you wait until they arrive and if the problem is still occurring you ask again.
okay this has gone on long enough, obvious piracy is obvious. If you can prove you own the games on "cd" i will reopen this thread.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]