Guitar Hero 5, 4 guitars
Hi all. I recently started playing guitar hero 5 on pcsx2 and I found out that this game supports 4 guitars, i.e. 4 players. Since I don't have 4 guitars, I proceeded to use 4 controls that I have at home and they work perfectly, in such a way that I activated the guitar plugins in the control settings for each one. The problem is that only the first 2 controls work for me when I enter the game, this one recognizes them as a guitar but the other 2 do not work. I don't know if I have to activate an option within the game to be able to use the 4 guitars or if I missed activating an option in the configuration or if I did something wrong. I even tried mapping the buttons on both ports but they don't work either, so I would appreciate someone helping me. I attach the game and configuration images. I have PCSX2 1.6.0. and use 2 controllers PS3 and 2 controllers XBOX 360. If I missed adding something I'll be aware

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Maybe you should enable multitap in lilypad
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(07-05-2020, 09:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Maybe you should enable multitap in lilypad
if you mean this, neither

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)