Guitar Hero- Legends of rock doesn't work
Settings

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(07-17-2015, 11:39 AM)capuano1 Wrote: no, my power plan is normal, but I play GTA V in normal power plan without low FPS. Here are my setting:
unless you want to sound ridiculous, please avoid comparing pc gaming top emulation. it's a complete nonsense.

pcsx2 will probably require more horsepower than GTA V

so, please, set your power plan to performance, and don't run on batteries.

and set extra SW rendering threads to 3 in gsdx config panel.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
What are your GSDX settings?

Windows doesn't realise you're playing games with PCSX2, unlike GTA so it can hinder performance.

Also make sure you have an Nvidia profile for PCSX2 and GSDX is not set to use the onboard intel card (which it looks like it is)

That said, you may find you will need to run GH3 in "Software mode" due to some problems in the game, which you can set in GSDX, I would recommend setting the extra rendering threads to 3 as well.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(07-17-2015, 11:43 AM)jesalvein Wrote: unless you want to sound ridiculous, please avoid comparing pc gaming top emulation. it's a complete nonsense.

pcsx2 will probably require more horsepower than GTA V

so, please, set your power plan to performance, and don't run on batteries.

and set extra SW rendering threads to 3 in gsdx config panel.
Ok, sorry, and I put my PC in performance power mode( I didn't know that this setting was avaliable)
I put SW rendering threads(if you want to say extra rendering threads) in 3 and now is faster, but I still need a litle bit faster
(07-17-2015, 11:50 AM)capuano1 Wrote: Ok, sorry, and I put my PC in performance power mode( I didn't know that this setting was avaliable)
I put SW rendering threads(if you want to say extra rendering threads) in 3 and now is faster, but I still need a litle bit faster

you'll probably have to fiddle a bit with speedhacks, then.
that game is quite demanding.
(07-17-2015, 11:43 AM)refraction Wrote: What are your GSDX settings?

Windows doesn't realise you're playing games with PCSX2, unlike GTA so it can hinder performance.

Also make sure you have an Nvidia profile for PCSX2 and GSDX is not set to use the onboard intel card (which it looks like it is)

That said, you may find you will need to run GH3 in "Software mode" due to some problems in the game, which you can set in GSDX, I would recommend setting the extra rendering threads to 3 as well.
Ok, I've done all you said and I still need the game to be a little bit faster
(07-17-2015, 11:52 AM)jesalvein Wrote: you'll probably have to fiddle a bit with speedhacks, then.
that game is quite demanding.
I tryed to play with speed hacks 2(and need to be faster) and 3(perfect for me) but the game crashed, so if I try play this game with any speedhack, its going to crash.
(07-17-2015, 11:59 AM)capuano1 Wrote: I tryed to play with speed hacks 2(and need to be faster) and 3(perfect for me) but the game crashed, so if I try play this game with any speedhack, its going to crash.

then, either you keep playing it on your PS2, either you get a better PC (preferably a desktop one)
(07-17-2015, 12:02 PM)jesalvein Wrote: then, either you keep playing it on your PS2, either you get a better PC (preferably a desktop one)
There is no other way to let the game faster?
(07-17-2015, 12:03 PM)capuano1 Wrote: There is no other way to let the game faster?

frameskip, maybe... but in a rythm game like GH3, it'll kill its gameplay...