Guitar Hero- Legends of rock doesn't work
(07-17-2015, 01:28 PM)capuano1 Wrote: I think that to know how much Ghz my PC have, I need to do 4 x 2.4 = 9.6Ghz. I don't know if this is right, but I think It's like that.

Yeh it doesn't work like that, you could have a 90 core 2.4Ghz cpu, it's still 2.4Ghz. The fact we have multi core support (up to 3 cores) reduces the requirement somewhat, but you still need a very powerful PC to emulate the entire console at a reasonable speed on demanding games.

If your CPU was running at 3.4Ghz or above, it might be fine. Generally 4Ghz quad core CPU's are smooth on most games with all the multithreading turned on.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

how demanding is this game exactly ?, The OP does have a decent processor [1826 STP].

also. @OP, make sure that you select your DGPU in the video adapter option in GSdx plugin settings when using hardware mode. could you provide your EE and GS values while using software mode on slowdown scenes ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(07-17-2015, 02:04 PM)ssakash Wrote: how demanding is this game exactly ?, The OP does have a decent processor [1826 STP].

also. @OP, make sure that you select your DGPU in the video adapter option in GSdx plugin settings when using hardware mode. could you provide your EE and GS values while using software mode on slowdown scenes ?

Its hard on my i5 4440, so it's extremely demanding
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]
ouch ! the OP's out of luck then Tongue2
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
(07-17-2015, 11:42 AM)capuano1 Wrote: Settings

I have a build of a GTX 970 A.C. 2.0 FTW with an Intel i7-4790k and both are running at stock. They are very powerful yet even the problem occurred for me. It is not a hardware issue that is for sure because even on Direct X hardware modes I get smooth FPS, but the crashing is my only problem.
its crashing because you haven't changed your VU rounding to positive (okay might be negative, i forget which option)
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]