Guitar Hero: Metallica - Help
Hi, trying to get it to work but I never get past the "Press Button to Rock" part. I think the problem also is the FPS is half speed (can't get it to full.)

http://i34.tinypic.com/29wjxbo.png

My settings.

If I change the sound plugin, I can't get past the loading page. The game loads until the bar is finished but then the screen goes to black. And then I also see:

***= No manager!
SOUND_GetNextFileIDCounter: allocating file ID 2, total: 2, high water: 2.

And just stops there.

With SPUX2 I go all the way up to the "Press Button to Rock" thing. Then it crashes.

I cannot for the life of me work this out. I've attempted to fix by trial and error, but no dice. Anyone?

Edit: Sorry if this is in the wrong place.

Sponsored links

the guitar hero series wont work full speed unless you have a super computer and even then it wont run full speed the best i ever got was like 7-9 fps there is too much for the computer to emulate unless someone else has a better idea or solution
You need to use the guitar hero hacks on Lilypad so that you configure your keyboard/controller as a guitar. Even then, if i recall correctly you can't play Guitar Hero Metallica because it asks for a microphone to be plugged in which is not emulated
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(10-10-2009, 09:06 PM)Bositman Wrote: You need to use the guitar hero hacks on Lilypad so that you configure your keyboard/controller as a guitar. Even then, if i recall correctly you can't play Guitar Hero Metallica because it asks for a microphone to be plugged in which is not emulated

I did. The controller is working fine. I just can't seem to get past that one part because it crashes on cue. And the FPS rate is like, 40-50%.