Guitar Hero: Metallica
what about GH : World Tour? In Compatible List writes that it is playable. Can i play it with pad/keyboard?

sorry, i dont want to start another thread.

Sponsored links

I cant get past the "PRESS A BUTTON TO ROCK"....
actually , i guet pass it , but it crashes as soon as i press a button
I use PCSX2 96 and GSdX 1168 , but it works the same way with Zeros.

Please , can some1 who got it working post a video tutorial or a few ss pf the configs , plzzzzzzzz
So, it is working at reasonable speeds? Because you know, its Metallica Tongue

Can you play it with the keyboard like Frets on Fire?

Please post configurations!SmileSmile
Menu works fine for me, but it crashes when i'm trying to play any song (while loading screen). I think it's a problem with graphic.
Guys! So whats with settings? Someone said he runs game fullspeed. Everyone else cant, me neither. Help plz
(06-06-2009, 04:12 PM)tenow Wrote: Guys! So whats with settings? Someone said he runs game fullspeed. Everyone else cant, me neither. Help plz

been playing for a while,but doesnt run in fullspeed and the band dont show correctly,i mean they dissapear when the camera get to close Huh

i get from 20 to 45 FPS

i tested on rev 1175 ,GSdx 1145 ,on LillyPad you must choose guitar on pad 1 ,so that you can play on single ,x2 speed hacks,VU cicle stealing max,

guitar hero Metallica
use the Lili Pad 10.0.0 and active the Guitar....

(04-23-2009, 11:18 AM)mecripper Wrote: pcsx2 ver 1040 - gsdx 1006
Guitar hero metallica USA work... but... tell me "connect mic" :/
anyone have any solution ?
I've found a working PCSX2 for Metallica!it gets pass the 'press any button to rock' screnn bug the textures are not good.better than nothing!here is the adress:
*removed, no third party builds allowed here*
You do know that you're posting in a thread over 18 months old right?!? make your own thread next time Smile