Guitar Hero: Metallica
Anyone have this working? Tried on latest beta and crashes after the mem card loading screen.

Sponsored links

probably not, i imagine all these special ones since 3 use the GH3 engine, which funny enough crashes Tongue2 trying to fix it at the moment, but its proving a pain
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-16-2009, 07:04 PM)refraction Wrote: i imagine all these special ones since 3 use the GH3 engine, which funny enough crashes Tongue2 trying to fix it at the moment, but its proving a pain

I think every one after 2 does, since Harmonix (who made 1 and 2) is no longer the one who is making Guitar Hero
(04-16-2009, 07:04 PM)refraction Wrote: probably not, i imagine all these special ones since 3 use the GH3 engine, which funny enough crashes Tongue2 trying to fix it at the moment, but its proving a pain

Best of luck to ya on a fix. Thanks for all the hard work.
well ive fixed it, providing you dont use MTGS or the vurecs and you grab the new gsdx9 r997 build

so expect it to be really slow Tongue2
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(04-17-2009, 09:08 PM)refraction Wrote: well ive fixed it, providing you dont use MTGS or the vurecs and you grab the new gsdx9 r997 build

at least it's a start Smile
(04-17-2009, 09:08 PM)refraction Wrote: well ive fixed it, providing you dont use MTGS or the vurecs and you grab the new gsdx9 r997 build

Yes... it's a start. I did grab the gsdx9 r997 build & it still crashes after mem card loading. Although I have no idea what MTGS or the vurecs are - so that may be why, lol. Could you please post settings I should be using?

Oh yeah, is there one specific place I can grab the latest stuff without having to scour the net for it? I'm using PCSX2 r984 & I believe it's currently at r1002 but I have had no luck finding it. Would be nice to know where to go. Smile
I figured out the MTGS & vurecs stuff on my own & it now gets past the mem card loading... but it now hangs indefinitely after selecting a song.
pcsx2 ver 1040 - gsdx 1006
Guitar hero metallica USA work... but... tell me "connect mic" :/
anyone have any solution ?
don't select band? i have never seen this error