Guitar Hero load screen freeze
Guitar Hero 2 seems to work just fine, but Guitar Hero 1 freezes at the load screen when trying to play quick game or career. Anyone else have the same issue? I've actually had it work once before, but now it doesn't seem to ever want to work again, I've tried messing around with all the settings such as switching hardware to software and speedhacks but no luck.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Intel Core i5-400 CPU @ 3.10 GHz
8.00 GB RAM
Windows 7 Professional
Radeon Rx 460
PCSx2 1.5

using default settings except for Direct 3d11 Hardware - 4x Native and MTVU speedhack enabled
Guitar Hero 1 from iso
Guitar Hero 2 and 3 from iso works just fine
hmm, the only time ive seen something like this is when the memorycards are corrupt. Try moving your memory cards out of the "memcards" folder and try again, see if that works.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(12-12-2016, 10:01 PM)refraction Wrote: hmm, the only time ive seen something like this is when the memorycards are corrupt. Try moving your memory cards out of the "memcards" folder and try again, see if that works.

that was actually a really good idea!! it did seem like a mem card problem, but i just tried that unfortunately no dice, even tried not using the mem cards for this but it still freezes, i think i might actually buy the game sometime in the future though lol
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go