Guitar hero Metallica IS PLAYABLE!!!!
I tried Guitar hero Metallica and it's playable.. what can I do to make the compatibility list change it??? (PS:guitar hero metallica is set on ingame)
Though a process is needed in order to play it. My question is: should I post the "how to" somewhere else (like the screenshot/videos thing)? Or is it fine to post it in this section?
CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 545 processor
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT 650 MHz
Memory: 4GB RAM DDR2

Sponsored links

Post all you settings and version used in the following thread:
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...ideos-here

Its basically a compatability list in itself. The one on the home page is run by the developers and if they dont have the game anymore or simply havent tried it in newer versions it wont be updated.
Specs:
CPU: C2D E8400 @ 3.6
GPU: GTX 560Ti 2Gb
MOB: Asus P5QL
RAM: Crucial 4Gb
GH3 is also playable, and was reported broken, it probably varies by region
I have the NTSC version and I know it is not playable due to very low FPS, graphic issues etc.. but, as I said before, there is a way to make it playable with just minor (or even none) graphical problems. I'll post it in the screenshot/videos thread and to make it easier to find it i'll post a link here too.
(11-05-2010, 05:56 PM)Saiki Wrote: GH3 is also playable, and was reported broken, it probably varies by region

uh... it's reported playable?
http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?&c=g&s1=1&s2...1&s5=1&p=4
(11-05-2010, 06:09 PM)Itsugawa Wrote: I have the NTSC version and I know it is not playable due to very low FPS

See this is why speed doesn't matter for "playable" you can get better speed in that game with better PC/settings.

Graphic issues are supposed to be minimized with skipdraw = 2 or 3 and I don't know what's the etc you talk about Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
people have said it was broken with the new beta. I'll have to look up the post about it though
Playable means it can go from start to finish without any errors? Have you done this or your just excited it can get passed menu now?
so far it plays fine. I haven't beaten the game yet, too lazy
I mean it's playable. Why would I be excited to play it on the emulator if i can always play it on the ps2??
I just want to let all know how to do it. And yes, Lady is right (by the way..don't worry Lady, the "etc" is for nothing, i'm just too used to write it Tongue), the only way to minimize graphic issues is to use skipdraw. But I also obtain huge speed up from it..
without skipdraw = 19 fps (1024x1024 res/native with all speed hacks enabled) 40-58 fps (from like 700x700 res and below with all speed hacks enabled)
with skipdraw = 57-65 fps (1024x1024 res and all speed hacks enabled)
Anyway.. I'm posting it in the thread of the screenshot/videos cause I don't think everybody knows about the skipdraw method nor posted anything about guitar hero metallica.
It's late to say it but sorry for my english Tongue
Sorry for souble posting..
Here it is the link http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Post-your...#pid142761