Gundam Lost War Chronicles videos flicker.
I've started playing Gundam: Lost War Chronicles on the latest version of this emulator. The game runs fine and smooth, but the intro movie and in-game movies (anime style, not cutscenes using in-game graphics) flicker.

The game is playable and the flickering scenes aren't that bad (cause they are all in Japanese anyway), I was just wondering if there was a way to fix this issue.

Sponsored links

You could try the ee timing fix or the ipuwait hack, both are in the game fixes section.

Falling that you could try vsync under the gs tab, it could be just too fast if you don't have the frame limiter on
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

I tried multiple things.

What finally worked was switch to GSdx software when a FMV plays.
Ok cool, gonna move this to general support to as this want a valid bug report

@Refraction

If the gamefix is needed that much then, shouldn't it be added as a default gamefix for the certain game ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Probably, but it's not something we've really had time to go through every time this kind of thing crops up.

so, would it be alright if I add the game to use the gamefix at the gameindex.dbf ?
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Yeah that's fine as long as you can verify it first

(05-27-2015, 09:32 AM)refraction Wrote: Yeah that's fine as long as you can verify it first

Actually, it doesn't work well. It fixed the flicker, but after I beat the second mission, two cutscenes in a row didn't load up and pcsx2 went to not responding. I'll just go with the flickering. It's not so bad as to where I can't see the video. Smile
And there is the verification to why we aren't too put it in the game db Tongue2