Gundam Musou Special : Choppy cutscenes
Hi! Sorry if I am less than stellar with my knowledge of using PCSX2, I guess that's why I am posting here asking for a little help if any of you can. So, I have been trying to play Gundam Musou Special (An extended version of Dynasty Warriors Gundam) and the game plays beautifully! The only problem I have is that every cutscene, which is a video, chops like a mad fiend. I have no idea where I should be looking to try and reduce or eliminate this stuttering either, They play nearly perfectly except for the silliness of the exaggerated hitching. I tried googling and searching on this forum but it seems this game is not so super popular amongst users so I have found essentially zero info if this is normal for this game or if it can be rectified.

Any help would be greatly appreciated and thank you very much in advance.

P.S. In case someone needs it, so you don't think I might be using a toaster PC, here are my specs.
[email protected] | 4GBR9380@1010Mhx | 16GBDDR4@3000Mhz | Win10Prox64

Sponsored links

press f9 to switch graphics from hardware mode to software mode during the cutscenes and try. press f9 again to switch back to hardware mode
(03-28-2017, 04:46 PM)shadshood Wrote: press f9 to switch graphics from hardware mode to software mode during the cutscenes and try. press f9 again to switch back to hardware mode

Thank you for the suggestion but there is no difference in software mode. I also just finished trying all hardware and software APIs supported by PCSX2 and they all seem to behave the same.