Guyssss Help Plz
i have gow1 in the start all were good but when i went to take the thirst power...it was something with thunders...the screen became white can somebody tell me what to do?

Sponsored links

Did you try that with the latest beta release yet? (version 0.9.7)
(07-03-2010, 10:55 PM)rama Wrote: Did you try that with the latest beta release yet? (version 0.9.7)

oupssss
i downloaded it but i can't find the iso of the game any help about that?
(07-04-2010, 12:40 AM)-_NeTiF_- Wrote: i downloaded it but i can't find the iso of the game any help about that?
*facepalm*
the same way you found it before....
OS: Win 7 Ultimate x64 sp1, MoBo: Asus P5QD Turbo, CPU: Q6600 @ 3,0Ghz, RAM: Trancend 2x2gb 6-6-6-18 800 MHz, GPU: HD 4850 1gb.
Pcsx2: Always Latest
what is facepalm ???
(07-04-2010, 01:16 AM)-_NeTiF_- Wrote: what is facepalm ???

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facepalm

Whichever directory, drive etc your .iso files are stored...as said above.
do i need to use any CD of ps2 to play? realy confusedBlink
(07-04-2010, 08:42 AM)iamchrno Wrote: do i need to use any CD of ps2 to play? realy confusedBlink

Yes!!!

PCSX2 is meant to promote a way you can play games you own for a PS2 console you own in to the PC environment, in no way it is meant to promote piracy. Even the suggestion of piracy can lead to account banned.

PS: about the need of the physical disk presence, the answer is no, actually it being turned in an ISO into the HD is a mean to improve performance, still you need to own the original disk and make the ISO from it. Warez is not condoned.
Imagination is where we are truly real