HAUNTING GROUND GRAHPIC ISSUE
Hi, There is a problem with Haunting Ground on the pscx2 1.2.1. When the game starts, there is some weird shadows and colours defects. I have not activated any speed hacks. Since I got the DVD, i first tried running from the dvd plugin, but then I made an ISO with Alcohol and tried to run it from the iso plugin, but the result was the same.
http://imageshack.com/a/img907/2091/RaAtH6.png
http://imageshack.com/a/img673/8449/lpa3Gs.png

I tried all the solutions some people have offered in other posts regarding the same graphic error but none of it worked. I tried to put 1-2 on skipdraw, tried to put 500 x and 500 y on TC Offset, activated Alpha, Half-pixel Offset and Sprite (also tried to do different combinations of those).

Here are my PC specs, I have tried Kingdom Hearts II and Silent Hill 4 without any issue.

AMD Phenom II X4 965, 8GB RAM, AMD RADEON R7200

Sponsored links

Will be solved when using software mode .
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-02-2014, 10:36 PM)jesalvein Wrote: Will be solved when using software mode .

uhm, i changed to software, unfortunately, the game is running at 38fps... do you know if this issue will be fixed in upcoming pscx2 versions?
No idea.
Since it works in software mode, it's probably not on top priority.
You can try setting extra rendering threads to 3 to improve things a bit, or simply keep playing it on your ps2 for now...
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(12-02-2014, 10:54 PM)jesalvein Wrote: No idea.
Since it works in software mode, it's probably not on top priority.
You can try setting extra rendering threads to 3 to improve things a bit, or simply keep playing it on your ps2 for now...

Well, I guess Ill try that, its a shame because I really wanted to play it with upgraded graphics.
(12-06-2014, 05:44 PM)CapoMacho Wrote: Well, I guess Ill try that, its a shame because I really wanted to play it with upgraded graphics.
you can try with dx9/ogl on hardware mode. they might fix those issues sometimes.
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
Weird, I'm using the DX11 plugin on mine at 1080p and I don't have that issue at all.

I'm only using recommended speed hacks as well.
-PC Specs-
AMD Ryzen 3600
16gb DDR4 Corsair 3200mhz
MSI Armor Radeon RX580 8gb 
Windows 10 Pro x64 
-Laptop Specs-
i7 6700HQ @ 2.9Ghz
8gb DDR3 
GTX 960m 4GB
Windows 10 Pro x64