HAUTING GROUND PAL FREEZES
hi please i need help this game freezes when i play...just when i opne the door of the 2 castle..here the pic :
http://rapidshare.com/files/218129433/HA...L.jpg.html

i´m dev if you can tell me how fix that i get it

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

can someone help me with this game pleaSE?
Nope, sorry. You need to wait till it gets (eventually) fixed.
The other option would be passing this point on your ps2, of course.
(04-23-2009, 12:14 PM)rama Wrote: Nope, sorry. You need to wait till it gets (eventually) fixed.
The other option would be passing this point on your ps2, of course.
or trying an older version sometimes works
ok thanks friends, but i was trying to use action replay and codebreaker and don´t recognizes (the pendrive the real ps2) there are a program best for extract .max or .cbs files from real memcard in ps2 real??
yes, there is no usb plugin for devices. you can try mymc to place it in your card
ranma please see the debug info of my visual about this possible mov exeption...can helps this info?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

As usual, vtlb misses could not be solved by simply observing crush code. And even more, you shoot miss important part that hidden bellow central pop-up.
(05-17-2009, 06:22 PM)saintseiya Wrote: ranma please see the debug info of my visual about this possible mov exeption...can helps this info?

That's the same problem, only in older versions of Pcsx2 [like the one you used in those two screenshots] the emulator would crash rather than catch/trap the invalid memory accesses.

So yeah, same problem, and it's most likely caused by some badly-handled hardware emulation in VIF/GIF dma transfers, or by some age-old recompiler bug in the EE. [or could also be caused by the VU/FPU units not being emulated 100% bit-correctly --w which is something else that's nearly impossible to fix]
Jake Stine (Air) - Programmer - PCSX2 Dev Team
Air
Pcsx2 Programmer
.....same problem, and it's most likely caused by some badly-handled hardware emulation in VIF/GIF dma transfers, or by some age-old recompiler bug in the EE. [or could also be caused by the VU/FPU units not being emulated 100% bit-correctly --w which is something else that's nearly impossible to fix]

thanks for see it and for the answer ..this game is very fine and sexy...and interesting answer i stay very satisfied .thanks