HELP!!!
Ok i downloaded the program for mac (OSx snow leopard)
I opened and installed it.
i then go to open the program then this pops up:

dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Library/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Cg
Referenced from: /Applications/pcsx2.app/Contents/Resources/pcsx2/./pcsx2
Reason: image not found
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 4054 Trace/BPT trap ./pcsx2

what do i do?
(01-02-2012, 06:00 AM)Emmeris Wrote: Ok i downloaded the program for mac (OSx snow leopard)
I opened and installed it.
i then go to open the program then this pops up:

dyld: Library not loaded: @executable_path/../Library/Frameworks/Cg.framework/Cg
Referenced from: /Applications/pcsx2.app/Contents/Resources/pcsx2/./pcsx2
Reason: image not found
pcsx2.sh: line 2: 4054 Trace/BPT trap ./pcsx2

what do i do?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

you need to make a free account on nvidia and download the nvidia cg toolkit. you need it to run pcsx2mac. you do NOT need a nvidia video card. you can also try to find another site which mirrors the download if you do not wish to make an account. the current version is 3.0.
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram

(01-02-2012, 07:47 AM)mubbsy Wrote: you need to make a free account on nvidia and download the nvidia cg toolkit. you need it to run pcsx2mac. you do NOT need a nvidia video card. you can also try to find another site which mirrors the download if you do not wish to make an account. the current version is 3.0.

Ok thanks, and thats all i need?
(01-02-2012, 07:47 AM)mubbsy Wrote: you need to make a free account on nvidia and download the nvidia cg toolkit. you need it to run pcsx2mac. you do NOT need a nvidia video card. you can also try to find another site which mirrors the download if you do not wish to make an account. the current version is 3.0.

ok it worked
then i put the cd in and start it and this comes up:

The specified Bios file was not found. A bios is required for Pcsx2 to run.

File not found
Filename: The specified Bios file was not found. A bios is required for Pcsx2 to run.

File not found
Filename:
You need to extract the bios from your actual ps2
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(01-02-2012, 03:50 PM)jesalvein Wrote: You need to extract the bios from your actual ps2

how do i do that? and from the ps2 or the ps2 game?
http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Guide-to-...s-over-LAN

from your PS2 console
(01-02-2012, 06:57 PM)jesalvein Wrote: http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Guide-to-...s-over-LAN

from your PS2 console

Ok that's easy except for 2 little problems:
1. I'm using mac so i can't run exe files or command prompt
2. Both my ps2 are busted, one ps2 the draw doesn't open, and it doesn't read disks anymore and the other one doesn't turn on any more

Is there any other way to do this?
the other ways are here : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Official-...0-9-8#Bios

unfortunately, it looks like you won't be able to use any of these methods... sry Sad
you shouldnt need it to read discs or open to get your bios should you?? wouldnt that one work to dump from?
13" 2010 Mac Book Pro - Snow Leopard 10.6.7 - Pcsx2 Version: 0.9.6 (and praying on 0.9.7 to release)
2.4Ghz Intel Duo Core | NVIDIA 320M (256mb) | 4 Gigs 1067mhz DDR3 Ram