HELP!!!
Yeah i think it would be easier for me if i just when to my local game store and got a ps2 slim for $64 then wasting my time trying to do this whole bios crap it would be 10x easier if it was already included in the download package

Sponsored links

Quote: it would be 10x easier if it was already included in the download package

you made my day, kiddo Laugh
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
is there something wrong with what i said?
(01-11-2012, 03:48 PM)jesalvein Wrote: you made my day, kiddo Laugh

was there something wrong with what i said?
like i've wasted soo much time trying to get this to work i would have already finished FF X, X-2, XI, XII not to forget kingdom heart 1 and 2 in the time it has taken for me to try to get this work and realize it would be better to buy a new ps2
If we provided the BIOS file with the PCSX2 download package we would all be in jail for copyright infringement. So next time you try and be smart, know the facts first.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-11-2012, 04:22 PM)Bositman Wrote: If we provided the BIOS file with the PCSX2 download package we would all be in jail for copyright infringement. So next time you try and be smart, know the facts first.

Ah sorry
had no idea
next time i will try thinking
I guess i'll just be buying the console now that it's really cheap and it would be better than trying to get this thing to work
Ever notice how sometimes its more expensive to get preowned games and consoles than it is to get brand new ones
just yesterday i was looking at the Assassins Creed: Revelations
New:$89
PreOwned:$109
its crazy
and the thing is now they accept games for trade in no matter what the condition is
like 10 years ago you needed the game case, the game booklet and the cd with minimal scratches as possible
now its like who cares about the case, the booklet or if it has scratches, we'll just get it repaired and jack up the price to cover the repair costs and everyone is a winner
(01-11-2012, 04:22 PM)Bositman Wrote: If we provided the BIOS file with the PCSX2 download package we would all be in jail for copyright infringement. So next time you try and be smart, know the facts first.

whatever happened to the HLE bios xD
Too good of a bait for Sony's lawyers to find some loophole to shut us down. We opted for safety Tongue
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-03-2012, 03:04 AM)Emmeris Wrote: Ok that's easy except for 2 little problems:
1. I'm using mac so i can't run exe files or command prompt
2. Both my ps2 are busted, one ps2 the draw doesn't open, and it doesn't read disks anymore and the other one doesn't turn on any more

Is there any other way to do this?

If its just the tray that doesnt open you could try popping the ps2 open and manually inserting the disk

Maybe when the ps4 comes out sony will forget about the PS2 and stop suing people for copyright infringement Rolleyes