HELP!!!
(01-12-2012, 09:49 AM)Temennigru Wrote: Maybe when the ps4 comes out sony will forget about the PS2 and stop suing people for copyright infringement Rolleyes

Not as long as they still can make money by releasing ps2 games on whatever online services they run in the future.

Sponsored links

(01-12-2012, 10:19 AM)naoan Wrote: Not as long as they still can make money by releasing ps2 games on whatever online services they run in the future.

Actually what im saying is when ps2 game prices get low enough the cost of a lawsuit will be greater than the financial gain from it so they will stop doing it. I dont see sony suing people that violate psone copyrights anymore.
I don't think anyone will be willing to take the chance, even if the possibility of a lawsuit is slight to non-existent.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(01-12-2012, 11:45 AM)Bositman Wrote: I don't think anyone will be willing to take the chance, even if the possibility of a lawsuit is slight to non-existent.

Thats actually why most torrent sites moved to montenegro. There is no chance to get sued for copyright issues there.