HELP!!!!
oh, you patched it with an english patch ? Dunno if the save will be compatible, then...

Anyways, I guess when you boot the game, you should have a new game/load game screen.
just select load game, and go.

but once again, it's possible it won't work since you patched it.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go

Sponsored links

(06-24-2013, 12:56 AM)Tagato Wrote: How would i do that? :l im pretty new at this

What being new has to do with anything...it's like you are asking how to load a memory card save on a real ps2(there is no way ps2 owner wouldn't know that)

KH2FM uses Japanese controls so X is cancel and O is Accept
The thing i dont get is how to load up the save file on pcsx2 because i got the save file from gamefaqs and i already imported the save file, i just dont know how to load it up.
When i try and load it i:
1. Start up PCSX2
2. Go to CDVD and go to iso selector and pick the game i wanna play
3. then i run it
4. i press the load state and pick a load

I dont know how to load the save file i got from gamefaqs
I'm 90% sure you downloaded a memcard save, not a savestate.
Did you at least insert your memcard in pcsx2 ?
If you boot to bios, do you see your newly created save onto the memcard ?

care to post a screenshot ?
No i didnt how do i insert the memcard in pcsx2? and for the newly created save is the the Blue coded name that says mcd001???
(06-24-2013, 06:25 PM)Tagato Wrote: 4. i press the load state and pick a load

One question...when you play on your PS2,how do you load your memory card saves?
Its the same way with pcsx2

I already told you how to place gamefaq save in the memory card pcsx2 use for slot 1 on the previous page
i just started mymc and opened it to mcd001 then i imported the save and tried running pcsx2 and i dont have it
You also have to consider the fact that some games have more than one version(and sometimes there are more than one PAL version)

If you are doing everything correctly,then the save either is for different version of the game or the save is damaged
(06-24-2013, 08:31 PM)vsub Wrote: One question...when you play on your PS2,how do you load your memory card saves?
Its the same way with pcsx2

I already told you how to place gamefaq save in the memory card pcsx2 use for slot 1 on the previous page

The thing is that i dont have a ps2 and memory card.
(06-24-2013, 08:39 PM)Tagato Wrote: The thing is that i dont have a ps2 and memory card.

Then you have nothing to do here.
have a warning for piracy

closed