HELP!
(06-24-2014, 01:52 AM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: ^ That's completely your opinion. And yes I WOULD tell my friend to OC, if it was needed. And then I would show them how. I don't act differently on here than I do anywhere else.

You act like OC a PC has a massive chance of killing the PC, and it doesn't. If you will look at several of my posts, when I recommend OC, I always tell people to be careful with the voltage, and I also look up the max voltage of that CPU and tell them to not go over a number that is significantly below that. Just yesterday I was telling a guy about OC a Vishera CPU. I told him not to mess with the voltage if he was unsure, but if he did, not to go over 1.475. The max is actually 1.55v.

Your argument is: If a person knows about something, and another person doesn't, they shouldn't tell that person anything, because it might cause them to do something silly?

lol

Showing them how is akkin to doing it for them, when tell some one on the net to do, you are not show them nothing other them point them to guide.

Neither do you know if they even know or understand any of it which if they dont they should not being doing, some people would just say some guy on internet said simple, yet will have broke pc.

So yes I hate people that say that, if you gona say that to some one atlest warn them to pay attention make sure you understand what your doing.

AGIAN NOT EVER ONE SHOULD OC SPECIAL PEOPLE THAT BARELY UNDERSTAND PC.

Then there is the whole issue where people dont read and skip thing which you of all people should know considering how many time same thing comes up in topic that was answered in sticky.

end of rant.

BTW to much voltage can and will kill cpu, weather it via to much heat or to much voltage.

Sponsored links

I know too much voltage will kill it, that's why I specifically mention that.

It's not my fault if they ignore my warnings or don't read any guides thoroughly.

You said you OC once, so how did you do it? Did you have someone holding your hand the whole way? Maybe. I dunno.

I learned by doing. I read a few guides, but mostly I was on my own with my knowledge and common sense. And I am pretty sure it's the same for just about everyone.

You are perfectly allowed to feel the way you feel, it's just, there is no reason to make such a huge deal over it.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD