HELP!
So I have an i5-3317U Processor with HD 4000 Graphics and PCSX2 won't run smooth like it used to. I forgot what settings I used to have and I'm wondering if anyone can giive me tips on good settings to help it run smooth. I'm playing Kingdom Hearts and GTA SA if that helps

Sponsored links

don't set internal res higher than 2x, don'y run on batteries, fiddle with speedhacks.
then set windows power plan to performance mode
this way, kingfom hearts should be playable.

play gta SA on your PS2, though. your cpu isn't strong enough to handle it smoothly
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-12-2015, 07:45 AM)jesalvein Wrote: don't set internal res higher than 2x, don'y run on batteries, fiddle with speedhacks.
then set windows power plan to performance mode
this way, kingfom hearts should be playable.

play gta SA on your PS2, though. your cpu isn't strong enough to handle it smoothly

Thanks! It's running smoothly. Only thing I'd like to REALLY fix would be the graphics for Kingdom Hearts. They're not bad but I'd like to see if they can get better. I messed around with the graphics and they improved a little but I don't know what made them change.
You probably increased gsdx internal res
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(11-14-2015, 08:55 AM)jesalvein Wrote: You probably increased gsdx internal res

Okay so I had the res set to 2x. It ran smoothly but I'm switching back to the default because it would slow the game down sometimes. Thanks for the Help!