[HELP] DBZ BT3 ERROR
I got a modded BT3 iso and it works. When I go into a duel it gets stuck at the loading screen. I get the error:

(ee pc:00114a14) tlb miss, addr=0x0 [load]

I don't think there is anything wrong with the iso because many other people use this exact same iso file and uploaded videos of it without any problems.
I would love it if you guys can help me resolve this problem.

PCSX2 Version: 1.2.1
PC specs:
AMD A10 6800K
Radeon HD 8670D + r700 graphics card. (yeah I know it sucks, don't rub it in)
10GB ram
Windows 8

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(03-30-2015, 04:46 AM)immassaiyan Wrote: I don't think there is anything wrong with the iso because many other people use this exact same iso file and uploaded videos of it without any problems.
I would love it if you guys can help me resolve this problem.

Piracy, goodbye.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
For some reason my program log looks like this:

(03-30-2015, 04:49 AM)Marge Simpson Wrote: Piracy, goodbye.

The person who made the iso file gave it to others. Is there something wrong with that? Sorry I don't know much. (He didn't exactly give it, he said how to make it)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(03-30-2015, 04:51 AM)immassaiyan Wrote: The person who made the iso file gave it to others. Is there something wrong with that? Sorry I don't know much.

If you do not legally own the game and did not legally put the modded files mixed with your legit ISO, then it's piracy according to site rules.
Moe: [to Homer] And I'm pulling your favorite song out of the jukebox.
Homer: "It's Raining Men"?!
Moe: Yeah, not no more, it ain't. [throws the record out the window which lands into Smithers' car]
Smithers: Ow! [looks at the record] Ohhh.

what would ;e; do
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD