[HELP] FF X crashed after beat maester seymour
hi,

this is my first post. i'm looking some help from senior member in here.

I played FF X international using PCSX2 0.9.6. After i beat Maester seymour in maca temple, the emulator crashed. There is no error message, just show up the window said that the pscx2 has stopped working error message "pcsx2.exe has stopped working").

[Image: 2uge7wk.png]

I've tried to burn new ISO, but the problem still occured. I buy new DVD of Final Fantasy X, and still has no effect. I still got the same problem. I also already tried combined setting to solve this problem, but it still zero result Sad

I find any clue from the google, but the result is ZERO Sad I don't know what is the problem Sad

somebody please help me Sad

my pc is pentium core2duo E6600 2.4 Ghz, RAM 4 GB, graphic card ATI Radeon HD 5570 1 GB DDR3, win 7 64 bit.

Sponsored links

Use 0.9.7. Transfer your old memcard to 0.9.7 by copying the file in the memcards folder to your new install, it should work fine there
[Image: newsig.jpg]
(12-31-2010, 08:13 PM)Bositman Wrote: Use 0.9.7. Transfer your old memcard to 0.9.7 by copying the file in the memcards folder to your new install, it should work fine there

ok, i'll try it first. thank you Smile
i've already download it. but there is another problem.

"Root directory not found on ISO image.
Name: IsoFS"

i've done this :

Use 0.9.7. Then:
If running an ISO file: Dismount the ISO from any program like daemon tools etc. Then CDVD->Choose ISO, then ISO selector->Browse, find your ISO and System->Boot CD/DVD (fast)

but it seem i have a wrong ISO. i make ISO file use imgburn, but the result is .mds file. not .iso file
finally i solved the problem. big thanks to Bositman Smile

now i can resume my FF X :cheer:
i have another question, how to solve this problem?

[Image: iy2cm0.jpg]
What problem? Please attach the screenshot to the forum or use another image uploader site cause I can't see any pic there Tongue2
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
upss..sori Tongue2 my bad

here is the new one

[Image: iy2cm0.jpg]

it appears when the CG cinema played.
use the FFX gamefix in the gamefixes tab
(01-03-2011, 09:24 AM)andutrache Wrote: use the FFX gamefix in the gamefixes tab

which one i have to check? all of them?