MSAA  2x
Half Pixel offset
Wild Arms offset
Alpha Stencil
Align Sprite
Alpha
Preload data HALF
TC X & Y 100

And i found that my custom resolution is not different with Native 2x. I can play with smooth FPS with both resolutions (60-61FPS). Biggrin

But,when i change to native 3x , i got some problem. because while normal battle with monsters,everthing goes normal till i use Mist, open map(select) or entering Menu (triangle button).The Speed Get lower,and Fps drop to 30Fps.
I've tried to default all setting and only turn on 3x native, but the result still same. Sad

My question is, 
Did i miss some setting to run in 3x or 4x navite without Lagging? Sad
Or my GPU or Processor is to low for Native 3 or 4 ?

Sponsored links

Your GPU is too slow to handle 3x native, it is a very weak GPU. I'd stay at 2x native or below unless you get a new card.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Tongue 
(10-30-2016, 01:14 PM)refraction Wrote: Your GPU is too slow to handle 3x native, it is a very weak GPU. I'd stay at 2x native or below unless you get a new card.

ohh Blush

Any suggest for GPU that can handle 3 or 4x native ?
But not expansive one. Sad
If you want to get something not too expensive, but good enough (and modern for modern games), consider the Nvidia GTX 1050 or 1050Ti, they are both good enough for what you want to do without being too expensive Smile
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

(10-30-2016, 01:35 PM)refraction Wrote: If you want to get something not too expensive, but good enough (and modern for modern games), consider the Nvidia GTX 1050 or 1050Ti, they are both good enough for what you want to do without being too expensive Smile

Oh,okay. by the way i've tried to search any video on youtube ,and never find someone using native 8x. i wonder what GPU card require to play FFXII in high x8 native?
With I3 or maybe I5 intel CPU.
I only foyn x6native,but the graphic really great.
8x is completely pointless unless you're planning on playing it on AT LEAST a 4K screen. And even then it's honestly still overkill.
AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @ 3.60~4.20 GHz | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32 GB (2x16GB) DDR4-3200
MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Super @ 6 GB | Samsung 980 1TB | Windows 10 Pro x64 (22H2)
try off msaa then try 3x resolution
(11-03-2016, 11:05 PM)Ryudo Wrote: 8x is completely pointless unless you're planning on playing it on AT LEAST a 4K resolution. And even then it's honestly still overkill.

Is 8x native not 4k resolution..? or you mean 4k tv?
(10-30-2016, 01:35 PM)refraction Wrote: If you want to get something not too expensive, but good enough (and modern for modern games), consider the Nvidia GTX 1050 or 1050Ti, they are both good enough for what you want to do without being too expensive Smile

what about the MOST Powerful GPU that u recommended for pcxs2 ?

that can 4k and highest native