[HELP] How to play Guitar Hero 5 on PCSX2?
Hello guys.

I'm trying to play on PCSX2 GH5 but it's error and closes, but the GH2 works (slow but it works, lol). As I have no guitar to play on the PS2 and run it the way the same PC.

Below is the configuration of my PC

Core 2 Duo E7400 2.8GHZ
4GB DDR2 667MHZ
Radeon HD4550 512MB

Details of my PCSX2

PCSX2 V0.9.6

Can someone help me configure it to run the GH5 and run GH2 at normal speed?

NOTE: Translated by Google Translate, sorry for any mistakes.

Sponsored links

Always check the compatibility list before..here it is http://pcsx2.net/compat.php?&c=g&s1=1&s2...1&s5=1&p=4
Guitar Hero 5 status is ingame. Just wait and hope it turns playable in the next pcsx2 version
By the way, next time you better post your settings, plugins etc.. if you want better support Smile
Last thing.. I recommend you to try out the 0.9.7 version of pcsx2 (for all games), it may show something but it still won't be fully playable.
CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 545 processor
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT 650 MHz
Memory: 4GB RAM DDR2
Thanks.

I downloaded the 0.9.7 and now rather GH5 worked but the problem is that it asks to connect the microphone. I want to play or sing, I just want the same guitar (maybe the battery too).

As I have no guitar to play the PS2 must find a way to play it on your PC using the keyboard.

From what I saw here on the forum yet there is no solution to this problem for now. The way and wait until someone can create a plugin to fix this.

As for their tips, not posted the plugins and setup my PCSX2 because I hoped somebody would tell me how to configure it and what the necessary plugins.

But thanks anyway helped me a lot.

Hug.
well that game is heavy to for ur CPU..

if for me i'd buy the pc version..
[Image: 871087.png]

*Mio sees a ghost for the first time*
Mio: Aaaaaaah!! x_x
Seriously, the way she acts, you'd think she grew up with ghosts.
Try to change pad 1 from dualshock into guitar and set the commands (PS: do not activate guitar hero 2 hack in controllers menu)
I use:
fret 1 = 1
fret 2 = 2
fret 3 = 3
fret 4 = 4
fret 5 = 5
start = enter
select/tilt = delete
strum up = key arrow up
strum down = key arrow down

It works with guitar hero metallica, don't know about guitar hero 5 but worth trying it
CPU: AMD Phenom II X2 545 processor
GPU: Nvidia GeForce 9800 GT 650 MHz
Memory: 4GB RAM DDR2
Yeah, most guitar hero games need you to set the controls as a guitar instead of dualshock2, I'm not even sure what the guitar hero 2 hack does since even that one work's fine without it.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(11-08-2010, 11:46 PM)Itsugawa Wrote: Try to change pad 1 from dualshock into guitar and set the commands (PS: do not activate guitar hero 2 hack in controllers menu)
I use:
fret 1 = 1
fret 2 = 2
fret 3 = 3
fret 4 = 4
fret 5 = 5
start = enter
select/tilt = delete
strum up = key arrow up
strum down = key arrow down

It works with guitar hero metallica, don't know about guitar hero 5 but worth trying
How do you change from dualshock into guitar?
The most recent post in this thread is more than 8 months old. Please create a new thread and refrain from posting in threads older than 8 months in the future. Please also review the forum rules. Thank you.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go