HELP,Lilypad problem
Exclamation 
I am very new here so sorry if I am posting this in the wrong section.
Anyways, I have the 0.10.00 version.
When I try to configurate my gamepad settings, then everything gets mixed up.
Its like 1 button is missing on Lilypad

When I wish to set triangle from my gamepad which is (1) lilypade takes it as (o).
And so it goes on, a (2) on my gamepad (which is circle) is a (1) on lilypad (which is triangle) and so on.

I tried it with different gamepads so that is not the problem.

Sorry for my bad english but I hope I got my problem across.

I hope someone can help me or it can be fixed somehow, thanks.

If you can't help me with my problem is there at least some other plugin I can use?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

Hmmm... seeing that other controllers work I want to say the gamepad may not work right with Lily. The SVN apparently has a new plugin, so that may be worth trying.
(07-15-2012, 12:12 AM)Amak Wrote: Hmmm... seeing that other controllers work I want to say the gamepad may not work right with Lily. The SVN apparently has a new plugin, so that may be worth trying.

But I tried it with 2 different gamepads, both have the same problem.
And sorry but what is SVN ?Sad
I see no problem in here;3, the pad have printed numbers, but the buttons itself are visible differently by windows;], they'll still work as you're setting them, don't worry about that, you'll see they are set correctly when you'll play the game later.
Also LilyPAD didn't really changed much from pretty looooong time, svn or not, it's working same.(SVN = subversion, most people simplify that name to latest version builds;])
Whoops, I read that other gamepads worked:| And the SVN doesn't have a new version of Lily, apparently it has an entirely new plugin.
Not a bug report...

*MOVED Wink
(07-15-2012, 02:13 AM)miseru99 Wrote: I see no problem in here;3, the pad have printed numbers, but the buttons itself are visible differently by windows;], they'll still work as you're setting them, don't worry about that, you'll see they are set correctly when you'll play the game later.
Also LilyPAD didn't really changed much from pretty looooong time, svn or not, it's working same.(SVN = subversion, most people simplify that name to latest version builds;])

No It doesn't, because ingame it takes the button correctly again, so for example lilypad take my button 1 (triangle) as (0) ( doesn't exist on gamepad) so I do not have a triangle button ingame.
When I press 2( a circle) lilypad takes it as (1) (a triangle) so ingame my circle button is a triangle.
See the problem now?

Basically my triangle button (1) doesn't exist because Lilypad gives it a button 0, and there is no button 0 on a gamepad.
You said it but just to be sure.
If you set the triangle to the button(on the picture)that says 1 and press that key while in game,what happens,does that game do what is supposed to do when you press the triangle button or it's doing what is supposed to happen with some other button.

And just as info,what LilyPad say about the button(PC Control)doesn't matter.
On my Logitech GamePad,when I set the triangle to the same key as the original PS2 controller,on the PC Control LilyPad say Button 3
On my Trust gamepad,LilyPad say for the same button,Button 0

On both controllers all keys work fine
(07-15-2012, 12:00 PM)vsub Wrote: You said it but just to be sure.
If you set the triangle to the button(on the picture)that says 1 and press that key while in game,what happens,does that game do what is supposed to do when you press the triangle button or it's doing what is supposed to happen with some other button.

And just as info,what LilyPad say about the button(PC Control)doesn't matter.
On my Logitech GamePad,when I set the triangle to the same key as the original PS2 controller,on the PC Control LilyPad say Button 3
On my Trust gamepad,LilyPad say for the same button,Button 0

On both controllers all keys work fine

I wouldn't say it If I wasn't sure, ingame the buttons are all messed up.
Like L1 is R2 and stuff
Try pressing analog button on your pad, and don't set it in lilypad at all. ;3 I think that pad has some strange use for that button, or at least I have no other idea, except maybe some additional software involved in here.