[HELP] Linux Ubuntu 9.04
(05-07-2009, 02:35 PM)kaszak696 Wrote: Yes, you need them all. No exceptions :>

you only need joystick and CG-tolkit if you're not going to compile it

runs fine (minus the joypad issue I'm having.. )

Sponsored links

(05-07-2009, 06:40 PM)Saiki Wrote:

Heh, sorry, my mistake Smile I'm Arch user, and in Arch in most cases dependency = needed for compilation Tongue2 Packages aren't splitted like in Debian or Ubuntu.

Btw you don't need the libglew library?
[Image: kaszak696.png]
(05-07-2009, 07:12 PM)kaszak696 Wrote:
(05-07-2009, 06:40 PM)Saiki Wrote:

Heh, sorry, my mistake Smile I'm Arch user, and in Arch in most cases dependency = needed for compilation Tongue2 Packages aren't splitted like in Debian or Ubuntu.

Btw you don't need the libglew library?

only to compile. not to use the binaries.
Niceeee guy i allready installed the PCSX2 Linux with all packs, and works niceee...
The Buzz Puglin dont work in linux i grabb and copy to puglins paste and dont work Laugh

But the PCSX2 is working and i try to run Dragonball Budokai ten..3 and its ok SLOWWW but its ok, in Windows vista i have 45 FPS in gameplay, in Linux 25 FPS Mellow

My system:

CPU: Dual-core 2.0
6Ghz DDR2 Memory Ram
Graphic: 9300M 256mB dedicated GPU:580mhz MEM: 450Mhz
(But i have a overlock to GPU:700mhz MEM:600Mhz)
(05-08-2009, 10:06 AM)Navyseal Wrote: But the PCSX2 is working and i try to run Dragonball Budokai ten..3 and its ok SLOWWW but its ok, in Windows vista i have 45 FPS in gameplay, in Linux 25 FPS Mellow
Well, that's one reason why i'm using pcsx2 on windows Smile
Such big slowdowns is not usual. If game run in Windows with ZeroGS or ZZogl at some speed, than on linux it should show the same speed. if there is 50% difference, than it's some sort of bug: maybe you use debug build? It's slow, yes. Maybe you have different settings, or thermal management in Linux are not settled up properly?
(05-08-2009, 11:14 AM)Zeydlitz Wrote: Such big slowdowns is not usual. If game run in Windows with ZeroGS or ZZogl at some speed, than on linux it should show the same speed. if there is 50% difference, than it's some sort of bug: maybe you use debug build? It's slow, yes. Maybe you have different settings, or thermal management in Linux are not settled up properly?

Well, in my case the slowdowns were probably because of chroot. In FFX i had 40-50 fps, but it looked like 20 0.o The graphics was "laggy" in ZeroGS and ZZOgl. Everything compiled by myself.

Ah, forgot one thing. In my case MTGS in Linux was disabled by default. Maybe because of that you have slowdowns, Navyseal.
Quote:Such big slowdowns is not usual. If game run in Windows with ZeroGS or ZZogl at some speed, than on linux it should show the same speed. if there is 50% difference, than it's some sort of bug: maybe you use debug build? It's slow, yes. Maybe you have different settings, or thermal management in Linux are not settled up properly?
Agreed, In my Ubuntu I can run FFX in playable fps (~60). But the graphic is buggy because of ZeroGS. I'm going to try ZZogl
(05-08-2009, 01:12 PM)Funnnny Wrote:
Quote:Such big slowdowns is not usual. If game run in Windows with ZeroGS or ZZogl at some speed, than on linux it should show the same speed. if there is 50% difference, than it's some sort of bug: maybe you use debug build? It's slow, yes. Maybe you have different settings, or thermal management in Linux are not settled up properly?
Agreed, In my Ubuntu I can run FFX in playable fps (~60). But the graphic is buggy because of ZeroGS. I'm going to try ZZogl

How many grahic puglins have linux???
Two: ZeroGS Open GL and ZZogl. Windows users also have GSDX, that are best GS plugin from all around, but it's windows only.