HELP! Mortal Kombat Shaolin Monks Low Fps
I dont think that i can further support you.

I would really post in this thread. I think MacUser is a reliable source of information that will at some point fix the issues.

You final goal is to make gsdx run. For that you need to have the appropriate dll dependencies. Programs like dependency walker can tell you which dlls are needed. I dont know if an equivalent exists on mac.

Please.make sure that all dlls pcsx2 should use are 32-bit! IIRC in 64-bit windows you find 32-bit dlls in the syswow folder not in system32. All dependendent files can either be in the path environment variable locations or in the pcsx2 root directory.

Sponsored links

(10-25-2015, 06:37 PM)willkuer Wrote: I dont think that i can further support you.

I would really post in this thread. I think MacUser is a reliable source of information that will at some point fix the issues.

You final goal is to make gsdx run. For that you need to have the appropriate dll dependencies. Programs like dependency walker can tell you which dlls are needed. I dont know if an equivalent exists on mac.

Please.make sure that all dlls pcsx2 should use are 32-bit! IIRC in 64-bit windows you find 32-bit dlls in the syswow folder not in system32. All dependendent files can either be in the path environment variable locations or in the pcsx2 root directory.

I got success in gsdx, but the fps drop continues in mortal kombat

http://i.imgur.com/BgUCp7j.jpg

[Image: BgUCp7j.jpg]
your Mac isn't powerful enough.
play it on one if your real PS2s.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Can you please say how you solved the issue? it could help other users.

With zerogs you don't see slowdowns?
(10-27-2015, 01:42 PM)willkuer Wrote: Can you please say how you solved the issue? it could help other users.

With zerogs you don't see slowdowns?

ZeroGS runs slowly

the problem of slowness is only in this game ...

others usually work on both ZeroGS and GSdx

(10-27-2015, 07:19 AM)jesalvein Wrote: your Mac isn't powerful enough.
play it on one if your real PS2s.

should be setting the plugin

My mac is

core i5, 8 GB, intel iris 6100 (1.5 GB)

I have not ps2, have ps4

thanks for help
Using a BIOS file with PCSX2 which you have downloaded from the internet or from a PS2 console you do not own is illegal. You must own the console the BIOS file came from (even if it's broken) to be legal.

Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go