Specs:

Core i5 
Intel Iris Graphics 6100 ( 1,5 GB )
8 gb 

already played heavy games

GTA 5 etc... medium settings  28 - 40 fps

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuuUaeCc...e=youtu.be

Sponsored links

dunno if you can do this since I'm not used to the Mac Wineskin port, but I guess ZeroGS is the cause.
better use gsdx

For further reference :
- avoid at all costs comparing native pc/mac gaming to emulators if you don't want to look ridiculous
- post in the Mac section
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(10-24-2015, 06:59 AM)jesalvein Wrote: dunno if you can do this since I'm not used to the Mac Wineskin port, but I guess ZeroGS  is the cause.
better use gsdx

For further reference :
- avoid at all costs comparing native pc/mac gaming to emulators if you don't want to look ridiculous
- post in the Mac section

here's section for mac? what's the link ?

so I can use zero gs

others cause errors

thanks
Others cause errors means if you select gsdx the emulator crashes? Then highly probably you miss a dx9 dependency. You could have a look into the new wineskin thread. They are currently discussing how to solve the issue.

Possibly one could also just copy paste appropriate dll's but unsure about that.
(10-24-2015, 03:18 PM)willkuer Wrote: Others cause errors means if you select gsdx the emulator crashes? Then highly probably you miss a dx9 dependency. You could have a look into the new wineskin thread. They are currently discussing how to solve the issue.

Possibly one could also just copy paste appropriate dll's but unsure about that.
http://i.imgur.com/OCUiooP.jpg
[Image: OCUiooP.jpg]
As i said i think it is some dependcy to a dx9 dll that you are missing. I dont knoe how you can load it but just ticking anything in winetricks which contains dx in the name and msking some google search could help.
(10-24-2015, 07:59 PM)willkuer Wrote: As i said i think it is some dependcy to a dx9 dll that you are missing. I dont knoe how you can load it but just ticking anything in winetricks which contains dx in the name and msking some google search could help.
I researched on google but it still fails.

I really want to play mortal combat  Sad Sad

I can not create windows partition on the mac.

I have only 128gb ssd  Sad
I think you need d3dx9_43.dll.

I am not sure if you can just put it into the root of pcsx2. I think it won't work but you can try as it is cheap to test.

Better would be to explicitly install this dll and possibly other stull that belongs to it using all possibilities wine gives you.

Again I would recommend to go into the wineskin thread to get support there as.
(10-25-2015, 12:53 AM)willkuer Wrote: I think you need d3dx9_43.dll.

I am not sure if you can just put it into the root of pcsx2. I think it won't work but you can try as it is cheap to test.

Better would be to explicitly install this dll and possibly other stull that belongs to it using all possibilities wine gives you.

Again I would recommend to go into the wineskin thread to get support there as.

already have these files in the system32 folder :/

the WineBottler has no forum or means of support

[Image: 3YIWaWp.jpg]
I guess you'll have to keep playing this particular game on one of your PS2 consoles until someone fixes it, then.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go