[HELP] Moving .ps2 saves to another computer.
Trying to move all of my PCSX saves to another computer but they don't seem to want to attach into the email. I've read up on it and all i've seen is how to convert into .ps2 files. Trying to convert .ps2 files to xps or .psu or any other supported files. How exactly can this be done?

Sponsored links

Can't you just add 'em to a zip file?
(02-10-2017, 07:09 PM)FlatOut Wrote: Can't you just add 'em to a zip file?

How exactly would i go about doing that?
If you don't have any program that open/make rar or 7z files,right click on the .ps2 file and choose Set To=>Compressed zip folder

Also .ps2 is a single file that contains multiple saves and xps or .psu is single save file extracted from the memory card

To move you saves,just copy the memory cards folder to the other computer(the destination depends on which pcsx2 version you are using,portable on installer)
(02-11-2017, 09:03 AM)vsub Wrote: If you don't have any program that open/make rar or 7z files,right click on the .ps2 file and choose Set To=>Compressed zip folder
Not every Windows version has that option. And dedicated software like 7-zip usually does a better job.
Really,which windows version don't have that feature(and I'm not talking about "missing"" because of some bug)