HELP: configuring usb joypad for FF12?
no it cant be,, my dpad and l-stick will give same inputs...
[Image: 14400006.gif]

Blink hey am i under surveillance?

Sponsored links

(06-29-2010, 03:19 AM)ryujinXryuk Wrote: i think the problem is my stupid joypad...it treats the dpads as axis and vice versa..ive seen some other poeples settings with their joypad and the L-stick has different function with their dpad...and same with r-stick and cross,circles etc....how can I make it so that my joypad treats each button diferently?

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!

Which is why I've suggested in my second reply you to go to control panel>>game controller to check if that is really the case.

Also, there might be some updated drivers online, so you may want to try and find it if it exists.
After checking if that really is the case, one way you can fix it is to change it back manually though it requires some knowledge in electrion to do it, another way to fix it is to get a new pad.
AMD Athlon II 245 @ 3.55ghz, 9600GT @730mhz 1115mhz, vista sp2 32bit
1: sorry bout the typo, always called it SSXPAD, I never noticed the 3rd S
2: what joypad are you using?
its a cd-r king spu401 joypad and it sucks

doesn't even show up on google lol well, best I can suggest is to get a new pad? or you could try this using SSSXpad: set a key to "analog", launch FF12, then in the menu hit the analog button you set. sometimes this works, sometimes not.
any key? can i set x button to that analog switcH?

my pad is set out with everything on my pad except the analog key, if you mean X on the keyboard, then yes. I wouldn't sugest binding it to a key that will be used often (mine's "M" personally)
nopeee.i meant x on the joypad

no, it has to be a key you won't use very often, like I said. All my keys are mapped on my controller except analog, which is M on my keyboard. you shouldn't have to hit it more than once per opening pcsx2, so I stronngly sugest doing the same, or something similar