HELP for pcsx2 0.9.6
(05-15-2011, 11:47 PM)Bositman Wrote: Graphics card?

Im a total Noob and I have no idea about graphics cardds Wacko but its called Intel® 82945G Express Chipset Family

Sponsored links

Well... I managed to run (slowly, but bugless) on a GMA Intel VGA. Ideas? I think its something to do with the VGA, or the GS Plugin...
Yes, lemons can be batteries. Ninja
the cutscenes for my kingdom hearts game are painfully slow like SLOW its around 13 fps and the fastest they get is 35 fps TT^TT i just want to play this game, i dont know why there are so many difficulties D:
Intel® 82945G Express Chipset Family is integrated grafic card and is very weak. Get a dedicated grafic card.
when i played it before, on this same computer the graphics were textured and fine looking, but when i switched to the 0.9.8 version it started being weird. maybe i havent configurated this new version properly? Wacko
so now im still on destiny islands, but when i go into the secret place the fps is fine and runs at 60 but when i leave everything gets slow and then fast and then slow again and so on and so forth Sad is it just the destiny islands level that causes all this
PCSX2 settings? plugin settings? what do the EE/GS/FPS numbers in the game window say when you get slowdowns?
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
GSdx 4600 (MSVC 15.00, SSSE3) 0. 1. 16
renderer: direct3D9 hardware
interlacing: none
scaling: 2x native
hardware mode: texture filtering solid box, logarithmic checked, alpha correction checked.
pad: Lilypad

SPU2-X r4600m 1. 4. 0.
all other plugins default.

the FPS numbers range from 30 to 48
when fps is 40 to 35 the EE ranges from 35% to 45% and the GS is 20% to 30%

when fps is any lower the EE ranges from 50% to 65% and sumtimes even higher and the GS is 18% to 29%

Since neither EE/GS is reaching close to 100% in those places it could mean you have your resolution set too high, try ticking the "Native" option in GSdx, also make sure you have Vsync (wait refresh) in both the emulator and your graphic card's control panel.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
I did everything you said but the game got even slower and looked really ugly Wacko maybe my computer just sucks -__- I really want to play this game TT^TT