HELP! lag on pcsx2!
some games needed high CPU's .. maybe the reason why battlefield 3 runs smoothly, maybe because your PC met the minimum requirements for that game..

its my opinion .. Laugh

Sponsored links

with the metal gear series games I found that they sometimes run better with software mode and adding in some extra threads, a lot of the scenes put heavy loads on the video card (memory) and software mode can take care of it better (not on every scene, but ones that do get slow)

for example mgs2 there is a room with about 100 soldiers hardware will slow my fps to 35fps but software kicks along at 60.
i have this same issue i have a compaq presario cq57-439wm with 8gb ram about to upgrade to a 320gb hdd and i have a dual core apu radeon hd 6310 graphics and i want to play some gutair hero and sorry about my spelling i can't spell good anyways is there a way for me to stop the lag or at least not as bad cause i love playing games and i have windows 7 home pre 64 bit plz help me you can email me at [email protected] or on here just i need a answer ASAP
open your own thread for support, though i can tell you that your system is far too slow for pcsx2.
[Image: gmYzFII.png]
[Image: dvedn3-5.png]