HELP with Mortal Kombat Armageddon (PCSX2 9.8)
Hello Guys!
Like the title said it, I wish to play MKA with the latest PCSX2 emulator (9.8.0), but I don't know how to config the emulator...
My Pc's specs are:

It's a laptop: Acer Aspire 5742G
Processor; Intel Core i3-370M @ 2.4Ghz
Memory: 4 Gb RAM
Graphic Card: Ati Mobility Radeon HD 5470 (V-RAM: 512 Mb)

I runned the game with the default setings of the emulator, but the game runs very slow, except the movies and main menu...

Please, can anyone who has the same specs of my laptop help with the config ;(

Sponsored links

PCSX2 settings? PLugin settings? What do the EE/GS% numbers in the game window say when you get slowdowns?

Try ticking "native" in GSdx graphics plugin and try some speedhacks.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
Well, I use the Gsdx SSE41 r4600 as GS plugin, and I checked the native like you said, the graphics of the game are better, but still slowdows, the EE & GS numbers are between 77% and 99%...
I don't what speedhacks to use Sad
if ur GS=99% it means ur graphics card cant handle it, ur processor seems fine though,
if you use a speedhack then you should be fine, id recommend only a VU speedhack.
(OS:Win7_64bit ULTIMATE) (M4a88TD-M asus mobo)
[Processor:AMD AthlonII x4 645 3.720ghz(OC)Quadcore]
VideoCard-[ATIradeon5750(OC) 850mhz 2GB
RAM-[DDR3-4GB Matched RAM w/ Heat Spreaders]HYperX BLU
cpu-cooler- H60 closed loop water cooling.
I don't knwo which SpeedHacks to use, can someone tell me which one??? Smile
(05-23-2011, 10:27 PM)[pro]PCSX2 Wrote: if ur GS=99% it means ur graphics card cant handle it, ur processor seems fine though,
if you use a speedhack then you should be fine, id recommend only a VU speedhack.

Actually that's not necessarily true, GS just means the CPU thread dedicated to graphics is maxing out (it has nothing to do with your GPU being maxed out).

This usually happens with games that make lots of D3D calls. As for speed hacks that can help this, VU cycle steal can quite a bit but may cause other issues (like game slowing down in general).
[Image: 2748844.png]