HELPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Im frustating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post some screenshots for us.
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit
Windows 7 Professional 64-bit
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G

Sponsored links

But I'm using my phone to browsing B/
(03-02-2010, 01:15 PM)Al-Revis_student Wrote: But I'm using my phone to browsing B/

Wait until u are in front of the computer. The main problem is your CPU is an Atom. Well, i also got an atom N270 with 1.66 GHz. It can emulate PS1 but it emulate PCSX2 at very low speed. Even if u used 0.9.7 by compiling it won't help u that much. The solution? Get a new computer! Don't get a laptop. For laptop u need at least Core2CPU @ 2.6~2.80 GHz to emulate Pcsx2 at decent speed. Also it will cost u more budget.
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G
Is that so? Well my father sells my PC weeks ago sorry....Sad
So how I solve the blackscreen???? Or I must using CD or DVD???
Oh yeah thanks for answering this post guys thanks!!!!Smile
(03-02-2010, 01:34 PM)ikazu Wrote: For laptop u need at least Core2CPU @ 2.6~2.80 GHz to emulate Pcsx2 at decent speed. Also it will cost u more budget.
I do not accept with you. I've got C2D @ 1.86GHz-1.87GHz and I can play with games nearly full speed from my Dell laptop. However on a netbook it'll be impossible. You were right that his netbook is just simply not good enough Unsure.
..stop posting.
This thread is 3 pages long and you've given us almost 0 info. You will NEVER get it working if you don't help us help you. Posting stuff like
Quote:I'm using gsdx blabla(sse2)
and
Quote:Err my system.cnf is solved by myself
because you're too bored/lazy to answer properly is very irritating and helps no one.

Listen carefully:
1) Post your EXACT PC specs, you never included which graphics card you are using
2) Post ALL your PCSX2 settings and plugins you use. That means PCSX2 version, Plugins version, plugins settings and PCSX2 settings (config->cpu,config->speed hacks,config->advanced). Screenshots would be faster than typing it all
3) Post which game you are trying to run, in what format the game is in (DVD? ISO image?) and how exactly you are trying to run it (File->run CD/dvd? using daemon tools?)

Unless you answer all that, this thread will get 8 pages long without ever fixing your problems.
[Image: newsig.jpg]
i've read the topic but could not find WHICH game he is talking about?!
could be it is one of the games that could not be emulated at all (at this point of the pcsx2 project)
Phenom II X4 940 3 Ghz / 8 gb RAM 800 / Geforce GTX 460 / win7 64
(03-02-2010, 04:15 PM)tohdom Wrote: i've read the topic but could not find WHICH game he is talking about?!
could be it is one of the games that could not be emulated at all (at this point of the pcsx2 project)

he means all of the game.
(03-02-2010, 03:55 PM)Wrath Wrote:
(03-02-2010, 01:34 PM)ikazu Wrote: For laptop u need at least Core2CPU @ 2.6~2.80 GHz to emulate Pcsx2 at decent speed. Also it will cost u more budget.
I do not accept with you. I've got C2D @ 1.86GHz-1.87GHz and I can play with games nearly full speed from my Dell laptop. However on a netbook it'll be impossible. You were right that his netbook is just simply not good enough Unsure.

well it's true u must agree with me (lol) cause i know the game he wanted to play most are RPG Games. Black Screen is easy to solve i tell u, even i can solve it by myself at my Atom. Now now, u must post some screenshots regarding the things that Bokiston (<-mad liao) just told u. If not, your problem won't be solved. It's an easy problem to solve in my opinion. Do it ASAP
SPECS:
i7-2630QM
NVIDIA GT540M
500GB SATA
4GB DDR3
Windows 8 Pro 64-bit

Acer Aspire 4750G