HLE ELF does not have a path
Exclamation 
Alright, so ive recently upgraded to a way better laptop (Windows 8.1) and i cant get the emulator to run any isos. Everytime i try to run it a windows message comes up and says the program has crashed.

I have a Lenovo laptop, with nvidia geforce GTX with 4 gigs, 16 gigs of ram, intel i7.

Sponsored links

Can you be more specific about the error that Windows throws at you? Sometimes there is a dropdown that will be more specific.

Does it crash when you open PCSX2 or when you try to play a game?

If playing a game, make sure CDVD is Iso and Boot (Full) or (Fast)
Have you tried running PCSX2 as administrator? (rightclick and select "run as administrator")
(04-18-2015, 03:15 AM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: Can you be more specific about the error that Windows throws at you? Sometimes there is a dropdown that will be more specific.

Does it crash when you open PCSX2 or when you try to play a game?

If playing a game, make sure CDVD is Iso and Boot (Full) or (Fast)

It crashes when i try to run an iso. Immediately when i hit boot, it crashes
If you could, there should be a log file created, can you post that while PCSX2 is crashed, it's in the logs folder titled emuLog.

Also, how are you trying to use the Iso's? Have you done any configurations to PCSX2 at all? Anything not standard?
(04-18-2015, 03:23 AM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: If you could, there should be a log file created, can you post that while PCSX2 is crashed, it's in the logs folder titled emuLog.

Also, how are you trying to use the Iso's? Have you done any configurations to PCSX2 at all? Anything not standard?

So here is the file you wanted

Attached Files
.txt   emuLog.txt (Size: 2,18 KB / Downloads: 232)
That's after it crashed? You didn't exit PCSX2 did you? Do you have a bios?

Edit: I realized that it wouldn't have that information, since you crash before initializing it.
(04-18-2015, 03:28 AM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: That's after it crashed? You didn't exit PCSX2 did you? Do you have a bios?

I'm pretty sure i have bios, and well thats all it recorded i assume since it the whole program crashes instantly
Do you have a Skype we could talk on?
(04-18-2015, 03:31 AM)Bigbenn01 Wrote: Do you have a Skype we could talk on?

I do have a skype we can talk on, but i cant voice chat