HOW CAN I EXTRACT FATAL FRAME 2 PS2 ISO FILES
Hello, i just played Fatal Frame 2 on PCSX2 Emulator and i want to change some mp3, textures and 3d model files but when i open Fatal Frame 2 iso file there are bunch of different files. I take the screenshot of these files:

in this screenshot you can see img.bd.bin file is 2.5GB so i think the game files are here but i cant open it. I tried some methods like using quickbms and UltraISO also i look some scripts for extract fatal frame 2 files in github but they didn't work either. Then i searched about how to extract a ps2 game and i learned that you have to use reverse engineering. But i dont know any program for reverse engineering also i dont know how to write codes. So i need your help, if anyone know how to extract ps2 iso files or maybe teach me how to start writing scripts or codes for reverse engineering.

Thanks to those who helped me from now on.

NOTE: I will copy this post and post it to other forum pages to get faster results.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

(01-30-2024, 08:45 PM)Mylisurne Wrote: NOTE: I will copy this post and post it to other forum pages to get faster results.
don't do this.
i'll move yours
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go