HOw to know if you've currectly configured?
Ok so here is the problem I am going to pose you guys:
How do I know if I correctly configured PCX2?
I mean, Yesterday I was playing NamcoxCapcom (2d game) with no apparent problem.
Today my friend brought to me Xenosaga trylogy and poof, AMV and things like that are not done well... SO, is there like some Auto-config, or things like that?
In addition, and to not open another thread, can someone give me the best configuration for my pc?
Spec:
Windows 7 SP1 64 bit
Intel core I7-2700K [email protected]
Ram 16 gb
Video AMD Radeon 7700 Series

(also, I wanted to do the first post into the "welcome" section but strangely enough.... I didn't find it DX sorry if I'm breaking some rule....)

Sponsored links

there is no universal setting that is good for all games, Each game i will probably need to have things changed for what is best for it.

Xenosaga Game its self @ 2x~3x Scale looks good minus the oddities that happen in each game on the other hand the FMV in the game will look terrible you can only upscale 512x448 so muchbefore FMV just look terrible. That and most the game where made to be played on CRT and not LCD/LED and there fixed resolutions cause anything not in it native res looks bad anyway.

IF you look at http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php?title=Main_Page it will list most working games and tweaks for the specific game.

IF not listed there it comes down to trial and error thing.
(06-27-2013, 12:14 AM)tsunami2311 Wrote: there is no universal setting that is good for all games, Each game i will probably need to have things changed for what is best for it.

Xenosaga Game its self @ 2x~3x Scale looks good minus the oddities that happen in each game on the other hand the FMV in the game will look terrible you can only upscale 512x448 so muchbefore FMV just look terrible. That and most the game where made to be played on CRT and not LCD/LED and there fixed resolutions cause anything not in it native res looks bad anyway.

IF you look at http://wiki.pcsx2.net/index.php?title=Main_Page it will list most working games and tweaks for the specific game.

IF not listed there it comes down to trial and error thing.
Ok so I found the game I was looking for but this popped up:
"INTC sync and IOP x2 cycle rate.
Enabling texture filtering in GDSX fixes shadow issues and be sure to disable 8-bit textures."
Where do I find this options? sorry for bothering, noob me is noob
First of all use latest stable release then in emulation settings-videoplugin -untick 8 bit texture and enable texture filtering...

Iop x2 nt comes with current pcsx2. Anymore..:-)