HW AA
"NVidia 570 GTS"

doesn't exist.

Sponsored links

Thanks for taking the time to correct that even though everyone and their brother knows exactly what I meant. Sarcasm, by the way. Now, kindly get out of my topic if you want to be a little troll and not help me out with the situation.

Anyways... KrossX. You are talking about the native resolution, right? That goes up to x6?
Internal resolution, it's internal resolution. Native resolution, is an option... for internal resolution. x6, is a preset... for scaling... the internal resolution. This is not SSAA, so your card starting to die at x4 (specially with MSAA at 16x too) ain't surprising. But you wanted to crank things up, so this was another option to crank up.
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(03-03-2012, 08:03 AM)reminisce2905 Wrote: Thanks for taking the time to correct that even though everyone and their brother knows exactly what I meant. Sarcasm, by the way. Now, kindly get out of my topic if you want to be a little troll and not help me out with the situation.

Anyways... KrossX. You are talking about the native resolution, right? That goes up to x6?

your face, your ass, whats the difference.

Quote:even though everyone and their brother knows exactly what I meant
Yeah, except, no, they really don't.

i'd lay odds that nearly 80% of the members here don't even know what a gpu is, let alone Nvidia/AMD part models and their specs.

now about the speed issue, update your drivers, its probably stuck in 3d clocks due to an invisible TDR; OR, the framebuffer is really just heavily saturated in the games being played when HWAA is used. You really can't have both high internal res and HWAA on cards that can only do up to 150GB/s Actually, don't even bother trying 2xHWAA with 4x on a card limited by a restritive 150GB/s memory interface.
reminisce2905 don't take it personally Squall is a bit of an ass. He just happens to be right most of the time which doesn't really change the fact he's an ass in fact it probably makes him even more of a smug ass.

And MSAA past 8 is probably overkill. Turning up internal res at that point is likely to do more for you graphically then more AA.
dralor, i was merely countering his entirely unnecessary reaction with an equally unnecessary countereaction. :|
Nah it's just an observation that you tend to be overly harsh on newbies and um how to put this nicely. People who have no idea what they are doing. That and AMD Tongue2

(03-04-2012, 10:35 AM)dralor Wrote: Nah it's just an observation that you tend to be overly harsh on newbies and um how to put this nicely. People who have no idea what they are doing. That and AMD Tongue2

:3 but all i said was "Doesn't exist"

that's neither harsh nor trolling.