Hack GU// Rebirth Problem :/
Ok, I've been playing this game and I bought all the 3 CD's. Now here's the problem. Sometimes during cutscenes it gets a little laggy. Then there is this.

At the attachment part/ I have like a soul visible haha. Please check it out

Additional Questions :

There is what we call a Load previous saved file when you play Vol2 and Vol3 right? Will it adapt on PCSX2 and how?

Current Use :

4GB Ram
DirectX11
Processor : AMD PHENOM II X4 965 - 3.4GHz
Graphics Card 2.5gb
GeForce GTS 250

DirectX10(Hardware)
Interlacing(None)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Sponsored links

it should.
that said, if it doesn't, you still can transfer your saves onto your physical PS2 emmarcs using mymc, load your game using your real PS2, go until the first save point, and then transfer back to pcsx2 your new save
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
what PCSX2 settings/version are you using?

also for the ghosting try the alpha hack. or skipdraw 1

and how are you extracting the save?
May I ask how to use this alpha hack and skipdraw 1? Thanks for the feedbacks. For saves It justs says "SAVE ON MEMORY CARD" Then thats it. That's where I load and Save. IDRK why it saves even thought I have no memory card on my PC lol (ofc) @saiki

@jesalivin Mr, Could you explain this a little bit more? "that said, if it doesn't, you still can transfer your saves onto your physical PS2 emmarcs using mymc, load your game using your real PS2, go until the first save point, and then transfer back to pcsx2 your new save"

IDK what mymc is, and where do I find my saves at my PC, cause when I save it recognizes a memory card in the PC.

Sorry not much of a PC guru xD
go to Config -> Video (GS) -> Plugin Settings

then tick enable HW hacks box, click Configure, set skipraw to 1 and tick Alpha

press OK

about memory card, of course you don't have memory card plugged to your PC because PCSX2 emulates them..don't believe me?? go to memcards folder..there is .ps2 files right?? that is your memory card..

myMC is .ps2 a.k.a PCSX2 memory card editor software
DirectX10 Doesn't have the alpha thing. I can't access it. Also when I use DirectX9 It goes slower and even enabling the alpha correction on X9 It would still have problems and run even slower

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Download latest SVN and retry

http://pcsx2.net/svn.php

Alpha correction in Direct3D9 is not the same as Alpha hack for your information
Which one? The one on the most top?
(05-15-2012, 12:02 PM)Incapacity Wrote: Which one? The one on the most top?

YEP!!! Come back when you're done

Config them as usual
Omg. I need to start my game all over again? Can't I load my previous game? Or something to transfer :/