.Hack// Games
(11-23-2014, 05:21 AM)Coornio Wrote: He means try with the openGL renderer too to see if there's any positive difference.

not just opengl, example: if you are currently using dx11, there is a slim chance that the issue won't be there in dx9 or opengl so, it's safe to try with other video backends like dx9,dx11,ogl.

Sponsored links

(11-23-2014, 05:21 AM)Coornio Wrote: He means try with the openGL renderer too to see if there's any positive difference.

Did not fix it.
Did you notice that it does this in the Original as well? well on the PS2.. It isn't a glitch that is how it is..
MOBO - GIGABYTE X570 AORUS MASTER
CPU - AMD Ryzen 9 3900XT
RAM - 32 Gigs DDR4
HDD - To many to note. NVEM, SSD and HDD
GPU - Nvidia GTX 1070
OS- Windows 10

(11-23-2014, 06:22 AM)HolyGrim Wrote: Did not fix it.

i guess, then this issue can only be fixed with software mode.
(11-23-2014, 07:44 AM)JobeStroud Wrote: Did you notice that it does this in the Original as well? well on the PS2.. It isn't a glitch that is how it is..

I've played the original ps2 variants and it never happened.

(11-23-2014, 07:50 AM)white fang Wrote: i guess, then this issue can only be fixed with software mode.

I've tried all the different modes for video and none of them changed it. idk if I'm missing something or what..
(11-24-2014, 01:45 AM)HolyGrim Wrote: I've played the original ps2 variants and it never happened.

I've tried all the different modes for video and none of them changed it. idk if I'm missing something or what..

if this problem isn't solved on sw mode, why not try any other older rev's just in case to check whether they have these issues.(or) send a bug report based on this. Smile
We're supposed to be working as a team, if we aren't helping and suggesting things to each other, we aren't working as a team.
- Refraction
*facepalms* The reason its doing this is becuase of the Widescreen hack widening the background while the forground stays the same so things are misaligned same exact thing happens in the first set of games while in these menus. Untick widescreen from File Enable Widescreen Patches or Enable Cheats depending on which version of PCSX2 you have. Its either keep widescreen enabled and have live with these issues or disable widescreen and have everyone/thing out of proportion. AKA make everything seem fat if the game doesn't have widescreen in the options.
Good catch Topken. +1
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-24-2014, 10:21 PM)Topken Wrote: *facepalms* The reason its doing this is becuase of the Widescreen hack widening the background while the forground stays the same so things are misaligned same exact thing happens in the first set of games while in these menus. Untick widescreen from File Enable Widescreen Patches or Enable Cheats depending on which version of PCSX2 you have. Its either keep widescreen enabled and have live with these issues or disable widescreen and have everyone/thing out of proportion. AKA make everything seem fat if the game doesn't have widescreen in the options.

Thanks, and to everyone else thanks for trying.