.Hack// Games
Hello. I've been playing the .hack games and it looks like some of the background textures don't align with the text usually in the "board" option in the original .hack games infection->quarantine and in the G.U games the background for the "mail" leaves a lot of the text hanging off on the left side. Is there a way to fix this? I've looked what feels like everywhere and cant find anything related. Any help would be appreciated.

http://i.imgur.com/HT8KT6Q.png

Sponsored links

use software mode.(or) just press f9 key while playing.
(11-22-2014, 07:25 AM)white fang Wrote: use software mode.(or) just press f9 key while playing.

It didn't make any difference other than lowering my fps.
Try half pixel offset HW hack, or the TC offset X one.
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD
(11-22-2014, 05:44 PM)Blyss Sarania Wrote: Try half pixel offset HW hack, or the TC offset X one.

Neither of those helped, thanks for the suggestion.
did you try having 3 threads with software mode?
(11-23-2014, 01:41 AM)shogunreaper Wrote: did you try having 3 threads with software mode?

That helped the lag a bit but it still doesn't fix the issue In the example picture I uploaded.
(11-23-2014, 02:26 AM)HolyGrim Wrote: That helped the lag a bit but it still doesn't fix the issue In the example picture I uploaded.

try playing in native at hardware mode.and, try with other video backends.
(11-23-2014, 04:53 AM)white fang Wrote: try playing in native at hardware mode.and, try with other video backends.

I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "backends"
(11-23-2014, 05:05 AM)HolyGrim Wrote: I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "backends"

He means try with the openGL renderer too to see if there's any positive difference.