Half Screen Issue and Freezing Issue
Hi, I have a problem, when I try to play a game I can only see half of the screen the other half is black, its not resolution problems because I literally only see half of the game, other than that the game runs fine. But, I have tried to use software mode and that fixes the half screen issue but its sooooooo laggy in software mode, in hardware mode it runs fine no lag but i only get half of a screen. Please I need help. I'm using PCSX2 1.0.0, I haven't changed any settings only tried messing around with stuff because default didn't work. The game is Justice League: Heroes, let me know if you need any other info or specs. Also, I have tested True Crime: Streets of LA as well and I don't get the same problem however I do get another problem with that game it keeps freezing at the main menu and I can not get past that point. So I could also use some help with that game. Also. I should point out that these are ISOs not DVDs. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
Memory: 2GB RAM

Sponsored links

As said here : http://forums.pcsx2.net/Thread-Half-Screen?pid=394680
No support for piracy.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
Seriously... do people really think we will forget what happened in a thread a few hours ago?
[Image: XTe1j6J.png]
Gaming Rig: Intel i7 6700k @ 4.8Ghz | GTX 1070 TI | 32GB RAM | 960GB(480GB+480GB RAID0) SSD | 2x 1TB HDD