Half Screen
Hi, I have a problem, when I try to play a game I can only see half of the screen the other half is black, its not resolution problems because I literally only see half of the game, other than that the game runs fine. But, I have tried to use software mode and that fixes the half screen issue but its sooooooo laggy in software mode, in hardware mode it runs fine no lag but i only get half of a screen. Please I need help. The game is Justice League: Heroes, let me know if you need any other info or specs. Also, I have not tried any other games yet, but I will do that now. Any help is greatly appreciated, thanks in advance.

Sponsored links

In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go
(08-22-2014, 12:38 AM)jesalvein Wrote: In order to help you further with your problem, please make sure the following are all provided.
  • Your hardware specs - CPU, Graphics Card, Memory, Operating System.
  • The version of PCSX2 you are using.
  • Any non default settings you are using.
  • What games you are trying to play and if you are playing them from ISO or DVD.

Thank You.

CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo
Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 7700 Series
Memory: 2GB RAM

I'm using PCSX2 1.0.0, I haven't changed any settings only tried messing around with stuff because default didn't work. I'm trying to play Justice League: Heroes from an ISO. I have not yet tried any other games, but I am downloading True Crime: Streets of LA at the moment and I'm gonna give it a try....
Quote:I am downloading True Crime: Streets of LA at the moment
Our forum does not tolerate any kind of warez talk / discussion / links and no support will be given as such.
Read our rules,specifically rule #1. Thread closed.
CPU : AMD Ryzen 7 3800X
Mobo : Asus PRIME B450-PLUS
GPU : NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3070
RAM : 16 Go