Hanging cutscene (Suikoden 3)[Fixed]
Playing Suikoden 3, and I just finished the Jimba duel in Chris' chapter 2. The cut scene with the troops galloping in suddenly started to hang. Is this a known spot for the game to bug out on the emulator, or did I just get unlucky? And is there any way to simply skip the cutscene, if it's a persistent problem?

Edit: If there's info on this somewhere already, I apologize. I did a search and couldn't find anything.

Sponsored links

Uhm show us your settings, show also what the PCSX2 console window was saying at the time of the hang.

Try using both the latest beta and the stable and enabling/disabling microVU in the beta, also if you're playing from the disc try making a ISO and running from there and if using a ISO try running it from the disc and see if you get any more luck.
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
(09-17-2009, 08:37 PM)Shadow Lady Wrote: Uhm show us your settings, show also what the PCSX2 console window was saying at the time of the hang.

Try using both the latest beta and the stable and enabling/disabling microVU in the beta, also if you're playing from the disc try making a ISO and running from there and if using a ISO try running it from the disc and see if you get any more luck.

I just updated my sig to include my PC specs, and here's the config screenies...

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Athlon Dual Core 2.8 GHz
Radeon HD 4670
3 GB RAM
Windows Vista 32-bit
PCSX2 0.9.6 & Beta
I managed to get past the cutscene by changing my speed hacks. I guess one of the hacks I was using was causing that specific scene to hang.
Athlon Dual Core 2.8 GHz
Radeon HD 4670
3 GB RAM
Windows Vista 32-bit
PCSX2 0.9.6 & Beta
heh, well yeah the speedhacks window itself says it'll reduce compatibility for a reason :P
Core i5 3570k -- Geforce GTX 670  --  Windows 7 x64
i Had same problem too, but my problem at Geddo part.
please don't necro old threads, especially 4 year old ones.
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]