Hard to see the guard indicator in AT2
If I want to tweak the shader,when should I edit...line 39 or?
Is it actually possible to fix this with shader(to show only the indicator)or there always will be side effect

Sponsored links

Have you tried editing your monitor display from your graphics driver? Aside from manually adjusting your monitor, you could try messing with the display settings of your graphics card.
CPU: Intel Core i5-3470 Quad Core @ 3.6GHz
RAM: 8GB
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 660 Ti
The ultimate fix is setting your monitor brightness/contrast correctly.

Here is an image you can use to get the brightness levels correct, as it says 95 and 100 should barely be seen (i can just about make out 95, can't see 100)

http://www.cloakecreative.co.nz/document...onitor.jpg
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Possible... yeah, might be possible. Certainly a lot of work to get only that line without any weird dot elsewhere.

Try this gamma shader to compensate against your dark display. Use brightness at 100% to begin with. Then you might be able to actually make use of the green gradient thing that we all see but you.

You can edit the shader easily by changing the value besides the big GAMMA thing.

I thought Shadeboost had a gamma slider. It should have one.

Attached Files
.zip   gamma.zip (Size: 546 bytes / Downloads: 135)
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
(08-21-2012, 06:30 PM)PyroBunta Wrote: Have you tried editing your monitor display from your graphics driver? Aside from manually adjusting your monitor, you could try messing with the display settings of your graphics card.

No,but the default settings shows everything correctly(enough brightness,color and contrast)

(08-21-2012, 06:32 PM)refraction Wrote: The ultimate fix is setting your monitor brightness/contrast correctly.

Here is an image you can use to get the brightness levels correct, as it says 95 and 100 should barely be seen (i can just about make out 95, can't see 100)

http://www.cloakecreative.co.nz/document...onitor.jpg

Same here but only if I set the brightness to 100%...on 100% I barely see a difference between 95 and 100% on the image but that's way too bright,it starting to hurt my eyes.
On 45% monitor brightness I don't see a difference on the image black color from 80 to 100%

(08-21-2012, 06:33 PM)KrossX Wrote: Possible... yeah, might be possible. Certainly a lot of work to get only that line without any weird dot elsewhere.

Try this gamma shader to compensate against your dark display. Use brightness at 100% to begin with. Then you might be able to actually make use of the green gradient thing that we all see but you.

You can edit the shader easily by changing the value besides the big GAMMA thing.

I thought Shadeboost had a gamma slider. It should have one.

Hmm,I was never able to meke it look that good no matter how much time I spend tweaking the shadeboost option.
Maybe with little more editing it will become even better(currently with this I can see the gradient fine even at 75% monitor brightness)

BTW here is an image how it looks like on my PS2...I see it perfectly fine even on 45% brightness

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

How can I edit the saturation,brightness and contrast using the shader...it looks a lot more faster than going to the GSdx settings=>click on the settings button=>adjust the sliders=>ok=>ok and even sometimes System=>Resume.

With shader I can just close the GS window=>do my changes=>system=>resume=>PgUp
Edit the INI settings file?
[Image: nbKSK.jpg]
Forgot about that...but can it be change by using shader because as I said,it's dark on a lot of games and by just single PgUp I can make them brighter when I need to.

So far this gama shader is really useful