Harley Davidson [SLUS 21573] (U)
okay so at least we know where the problem lies Tongue Ok next favour. if you put the new version of the plugin back on from the recent 1.5.0 builds, then:

Edit: Please set the GSDX renderer to OpenGL (Software) before continuing, sorry Tongue

1. Run the game to the menu (will probably be enough tbh)
2. Press Shift + F8 together, hold it for a couple of seconds then let go.
3. Quit out of the emulator and look in the "Snaps" folder where PCSX2 is, you should have 2 files, a .gs and a .png file
4. Rename them both to something like "harleytex.png" and "harleytex.gs" and 7zip them together
5. Post them online somewhere like filedropper.com and post the link you get here, then we can look in to it Smile

Thanks!
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Sponsored links

@ref
Good initiative, I'm glad that you will debug it Tongue2

It would be cool if you can find a GSdx version that completely work with the help of the dump. Hopefully it would be possible to dump the texture so you can compare them side by side.
(03-29-2016, 06:04 PM)refraction Wrote: okay so at least we know where the problem lies Tongue Ok next favour. if you put the new version of the plugin back on from the recent 1.5.0 builds, then:

Edit: Please set the GSDX renderer to OpenGL (Software) before continuing, sorry Tongue

Done. archive contains two images png and*.gs - from start screen and menu
Rolleyes
Direct link http://slidex.narod.ru/snaps.zip
(03-29-2016, 06:27 PM)gregory Wrote: @ref
Good initiative, I'm glad that you will debug it Tongue2

It would be cool if you can find a GSdx version that completely work with the help of the dump. Hopefully it would be possible to dump the texture so you can compare them side by side.

I'm not sure if that will be possible, if the 0.9.8 version doesn't work, there are very little versions in between then and 1.0.0 so finding the breakage may prove impossible (through that method anyway)

(03-29-2016, 07:24 PM)AlexVS Wrote: Done. archive contains two images png and*.gs - from start screen and menu
Rolleyes
Direct link http://slidex.narod.ru/snaps.zip

Thanks for the dump Smile I'm sure gregory will look at it ( Tongue )
[Image: ref-sig-anim.gif]

Quote: I'm not sure if that will be possible, if the 0.9.8 version doesn't work, there are very little versions in between then and 1.0.0 so finding the breakage may prove impossible (through that method anyway)
Just to be sure, we're aligned. You need to replay the bug with the dump without PCSX2. I don't know when Gabest implement this mechanism.

I need your help to find the bad texture.
FIXed Laugh Thanks!
[Image: A0419326-1B36-EB4D-D722-23005ADBD051.jpg] [Image: D037B969-53E0-F6CD-9BE5-09698694819A.jpg] [Image: E2E0B273-3680-E0A2-61BA-121E7E7322B7.jpg]
actually I revert my change. You will need to manually set "clut_load_before_draw = 1" in GSdx.ini
I added a CRC hack on my local git to force the option. It will be live on my next push (likely in a couple of days)